Powered By Blogger

2015년 6월 8일 월요일

Diary - now I regret killing but got lesson

I regret killing but got lesson


Today i woke up late like always and was doing English homework. And from some moment i realized some noise was being heard so i looked around my room to see where its coming from.
At first i couldnt find so i just concluded it may have been made by breeze or something. And i started to keep doing homework. Then all of a sudden i got goose bumps. Because i saw a insect !
It was an ant. But not just an ant.. it was a queen of ants !! Im really scared of insects so i killed it. Few minites later when i checked , it was still moving and looked so painful. And she looked like she wanna tell something to me for last saying. Then i felt guilty that i killed her. The kingdom of ants will be full of sorrow and sadness. Also  they can revenge me for killing their queen. To relieve guilty, i moved her outside on rock with some soil so that she can feel their home before she leave to heaven. Now i just checked the rock where i put her , she's gone. I dont think she walked away by herself. I guess she sent some signals to her kingdom of ants to pick her up. Even before , i saw ants were bring their dead friends back to their home. Its so touching. Through ants I learn ants are better than some human.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기